Four years ago I was incredibly blessed to say "I do" to the love of my life. Marriage has been a crazy journey with ups and downs, ultimately falling more in love with the person I pledged forever to in the beginning. I know in April when "then comes baby in the baby carriage" will change it all the more, but I am so excited about what parenting holds and am glad to have Scott as my baby daddy.
As a fun little walk down memory lane, here are a few pictures of Scott and me and our years together.
 |
| Left: Scott meets the parents. (2006) / Right: My social club ring ceremony. We're engaged! (2006) |
 |
| Left: Engagement photo (2007) / Right: We finally said "I do!" (2007) |
 |
| Left: Honeymooning in Jamaica (2007) / Right: We graduated! (2008) |
 |
| Left: Our first house (2009) / Right: Scott is now a master of business (2011) |
 |
| Left: We'd just found out a couple of weeks before that we were going to be parents (2011) / Right: Now we're anxiously awaiting our little boy's arrival! |
I can't wait to see what the next years bring, and I look forward to a lifetime of standing next to this man in all of those pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment