Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pegged

When we first looked at our new house, one of the neatest details in my opinion was the double pegboard in the master closet. I could see so many ways to use it ... only one problem. I had no idea where you'd buy hooks or pegs in order to utilize the board. Luckily, my friend Katie blogged about her own pegboard about the same time I was about to give up on my own. 

Several packs of hooks later, we've got a nice little addition to our closet. Scott finally has a place for his ties, (In the old house, they spent their days draped over the drying rack in the office.) and I have a place for some of my scarves (How sad is it that this is just some of my scarves?).

I'm not an organized person, so it takes something that is just as easy or easier than throwing my stuff in a giant pile for me to keep things neat and orderly, and this pegboard is just that!



No comments:

Post a Comment