February is almost coming to an end, as is the February photo challenge. While I hope for a March one, here are the last two weeks of photos.
11. Something that makes you happy: Scott always makes me happy.
12. Your closet: The dress side. I'm really starting to miss those non-maternity dresses.
13. Blue: Preston's airplane mobile
14. Heart: Little hearts on my penguin valentine from Scott
15. Phone: A close up of my office phone
16. Something new: A gentleman print for the nursery from my mother-in-law
17. Time: The countdown on my computer leading up to my due date
18. Drink: Water at Burger Up with my family
19. Something you hate to do: I hate the car ride to and from Nashville.
20. Handwriting: I think the photo speaks for itself.
21. A favorite picture of you: I love this picture of Scott and me at his M.B.A. graduation.
22. Where you work: My desk space, where brilliant copy is written
23. Shoes: My shoes, kicked off because pregnant, puffy feet don't do well within the confines of shoes
24. Inside your bathroom cabinet: This is actually my bathroom drawer.
I hope you have a lovely weekend! Scott and I are headed to Little Rock for one last hoo-rah with some friends before the baby arrives. Then Sunday night is the Oscars! I need to study up on my nominees so I can finally beat Scott this year.







No comments:
Post a Comment