"When was that?" you may ask. Well, let me show you.
These are our lovely and wonderful engagement photos, each marred by a single, stretchy piece of string conveniently kept around my wrist.
Yes, since this disastrous event, I've sworn off the wearing of a hair elastic on my wrist. This is my cautionary tale for you; learn from my misfortune.



I love this post! Since I recently had engagement pictures, I understand. Luckily, my photographer caught my elastic around my wrist after the first few pictures.
ReplyDeleteJust think- it accurately documents that time in your life- always wearing the elastic band!
I hope you are doing well!
Oh my gosh, I have the same problem! I usually groan every time I look at my outfit photos and realize I didn't take it off. It's become like a permanent bracelet it at this point. You know what, though? I bought a bunch of them in a range of browns and neutrals, and have begun wearing one that is very close to my skin tone. So you can't even see it now when I do wear it on my wrist!
ReplyDeleteI agree, game days are horrible without any way to tie up your hair!
Haha! Oh man, you are so funny! :) That is unfortunate to have them in your engagement photos.. but I guess a wedding would be worse!
ReplyDeletep.s. Gotta love the huge height difference! I am a big fan (and have strong legs from all my tip-toe kisses)!
I absolutely CANNOT leave the house without an elastic hair tie. I forgot to wear it one day on my wrist and I was lost the entire day. Luckily for me, I can use a pen (twirl my hair around and pen, then jab the pen in my head) with my long hair. I much rather use an elastic hair tie so I make a point to wear pretty one that looks like a bracelet. I have even seen ones with a little charm on it.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely CANNOT leave the house without an elastic hair tie. I forgot to wear it one day on my wrist and I was lost the entire day. Luckily for me, I can use a pen (twirl my hair around and pen, then jab the pen in my head) with my long hair. I much rather use an elastic hair tie so I make a point to wear pretty one that looks like a bracelet. I have even seen ones with a little charm on it.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Oh man, you are so funny! :) That is unfortunate to have them in your engagement photos.. but I guess a wedding would be worse!
ReplyDeletep.s. Gotta love the huge height difference! I am a big fan (and have strong legs from all my tip-toe kisses)!