Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

{Linked up at This Kind of Love}
Is it already Wednesday? Let's hope the rest of this week goes by as quickly as the first half did.

Obviously I'm loving that the first Razorback game of the season is Saturday! I've been making mental lists of things I've missed about Fayetteville so we can be sure to hit them up. I'm dreaming of Doe's drop biscuits, that's for sure!
{via}
I'm loving these boots I got for my birthday. I was always under the impression that, as a short person, boots would just make my already short legs look shorter. But then I got these lovelies from my mom and dad for my birthday and was proven wrong. I feel like Monica when I say that they look cute with skirts, dresses and pants, but they do! I even bought a pair of skinny jeans to wear with them. Who am I?

{via}
And of course I'm loving my sweet husband. He's had a rough couple of weeks at work, and I'm looking forward to cheering him up with a long weekend that includes Arkansas football!
Bits & pieces: Vanna's Choice yarn (I'm a crochet nerd and proud!); new clothes bought with birthday money; time spent with family; and baby tomatoes. 

4 comments:

  1. I love that Razorbacks picture! My hubby is a Razorbacks fan and if I was a sports fan, I guess I'd choose them, too...but only to keep the peace. :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute blog!! Love your loves!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those Steve Madden? I'm pretty sure I have the same ones! And I also, in a move totally out of character, I bought skinny jeans to wear with them. It actually works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are! I love them. The skinny jeans keep me from having baggy elephant knees, which is never a good look.

    ReplyDelete