Monday, March 12, 2012

Waiting on Preston

A lot of things have happened lately that I've failed to blog, so this week is spring cleaning where I will do my best to clear out the drafted posts in my blogging queue.

In September when Scott and I announced we were expecting, my friend Cassie was quick to jump up and say, "Hey! Let's schedule your maternity pictures now!" When I marked March 3 on my calendar, it felt like decades away — like how far Christmas seems when you're five and it's July.

And then, all the sudden, it was time for pictures. I had found the perfect Pin-spiration for what I'd like the photos to look like, and Cassie jumped on board with her usual, extreme enthusiasm. I've done several blog posts about photo sessions with my friend Cassie, and this one is no different. The photos she captured were just what I wanted them to be.

The only downside was that Scott was looking like the fourth member of Alvin and the Chipmunks due to his wisdom teeth extraction two days earlier, but that only means that we get another awesome Cassie Jones photo shoot!

Here are just some of my favorites.




If you'd like, you can see more on Cassie's blog. Thanks, Cassie, for your amazing work!

4 comments:

  1. Meghan @ More from MegMarch 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM

    I love your pictures - very cute!! Love your blog, I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your picture on Spearmint and thought I'd stop by and say HI! I'm also due at the end of April- with a baby girl :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those pictures! And your blog by the way: I discovered it some days ago and you're writing is so fun and authentic in the same time, just the perfect mix!
    This picture post is perfect for me as I was searching for inspiration of beautiful pregnancy pictures the other day (but so many are just kinky). I did find this hilarious choice of examples not to follow though: http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html
    (sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful!! You look great! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and  feel like I look so much bigger then you at 32 weeks! You look so great! 

    ReplyDelete