I'm not sure if they sell your address to every kids clothing catalog when you register for baby things, but, before I even felt Preston kick inside of me, the catalogs were rolling in.
I'm a sucker for tiny little clothes, and Mini Boden has quickly become my (and Scott's) favorite children's catalog to flip through. I'm especially loving what they're offering right now because fall clothes are my favorite (one reason why I love my late summer birthday — all that birthday money goes to new sweaters and boots!), which means tiny fall clothes make my head explode with glee.
Here are a few of my favorites that I think my little guy would look very dapper in.
![]() |
| From top left: cozy pocket top, logo jumper, flannel all-in-one, baby jeans, jersey duffel |


Gah! I LOVE the coat! And what about that sweater with elbow patches?! I die...
ReplyDelete