Friday, January 24, 2014
Weekend 1-2-3
1. Scott's mom and grandmother are coming to visit this weekend. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, and I know they're antsy to see Preston. It's incredible how much he learns just in a week, so he's got a lot more "tricks" than he did then, including saying "Hey, baby!" when he sees me (Scott taught him that one).
2. Lately, I've been wanting to attempt baking bread. As cold as it's been, there's something very comforting about the idea of filing the house with the smell of freshly baked bread and serving it up with a bowl of soup and a blanket. So, I'm going to try it this weekend. Maybe it won't go too poorly.
3. I finished Allegiant a few days ago (verdict: so-so), and the next book on my list is The Fault in our Stars. I've heard a lot about it, and it's hugely popular (a movie is in the works). Maybe it won't disappoint me like Allegiant did.
Have a family-filled, carb-loaded, novel-reading weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree that Allegiant was so-so... Kinda disappointing. I hope you have a fantastic weekend and that your bread is delicious!
ReplyDelete