Really, the only way it's "sort of" anything is the fact that I've already talked Scott into giving me my presents early. (There's no saying no to this face.) One of which is this lovely camera. Granted, it's not a Jeff Montgomery-grade camera, but it takes a much better picture than anything I've ever owned and is the perfect size. (Hey Jeff! Get better soon or the magazine is going to be full of bathroom mirror pictures.)
| My camera and I, in the bathroom mirror. I call it "An Ode to MySpace." |
One of my biggest complaints is how few pictures I take. I want to document our lives better, so with the new camera comes a new rule: I'm going to take pictures of everything. (That's really not so much a rule as a statement, but whatever.) So, I started Monday night with Scott's major win over his Mii computer opponent in Wii Sports Resort ping pong. It was a victory weeks in the making, earning him the title of "Table Titan."
| He's obviously overjoyed. |
I'm looking forward to taking more pictures and finding out all the things my little camera can do. I'm not looking forward to the whole getting older thing. But that's a whole other post.
1. I love the DGR shirt; way to represent! and 2. If Scott loves to take pictures of random life-ness as much as my husband does, good luck. Ps. I WANT YOUR NEW CAMERA!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was only the best function ever, planned by the best activities directors ever. But I might be a little biased.
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for the Jeff Fest props. I like that you have started Jennifer Fest. Now that you see how fun it can be you can start kicking it up a notch each year.
ReplyDeleteI'm not scared of you taking my magazine photo job, but Noah on the other hand does scare me.
Happy Shooting.
Wow! Thanks for the Jeff Fest props. I like that you have started Jennifer Fest. Now that you see how fun it can be you can start kicking it up a notch each year.
ReplyDeleteI'm not scared of you taking my magazine photo job, but Noah on the other hand does scare me.
Happy Shooting.
It was only the best function ever, planned by the best activities directors ever. But I might be a little biased.
ReplyDelete