Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday
Went to the Bulldog with Heather and Tommy
I could eat a whole bowl of just the shortcake.
Sat around talking long after our hamburgers had been eaten
Went over to their house to play Super Mario, Mario Kart and Sports Resort
Stayed at their house until 11 (which is way late for old people like ourselves)
I really wish I had a picture of Tommy's Mii for this space.
Saturday
Woke up late (have I mentioned we didn't go to bed until almost 12 a.m.?)
Ate eggs and watched Food Network
Had a very, very lazy Saturday afternoon
Worked on my ENG 111 lesson plans
(Which is more like stressed over my lesson plans)
Ate cheese dip for dinner while watching a Julia Roberts movie marathon on USA.

Sunday
Woke up and went to church
Went grocery shopping afterward (just about as thrilling as it sounds)
Worked on my lesson plans some more
Decided that maybe I have a whole unit mapped out (hooray for descriptive essays!)
Ate dinner and were generally lazy for the rest of the night

Since school starts back in two weeks (bum bum bum) and now that date affects both of us, we decided a do-nothing weekend was just what the doctor ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment