![]() |
| Linked up at This Kind of Love |
I'm loving that both sides of the family will be in town this weekend. Scott and my sister Courtney are both graduating Saturday and the weeks leading up to it have been a whirlwind of cleaning, preparing, list-making and shopping. And while the preparation has been less than fun, I'm excited to see everyone and celebrate Scott's and Courtney's accomplishment!
I'm loving how one other person and I ended up dressing up for book-themed Bunco last night. I was under the (apparently misguided) impression that we were to dress up as our favorite book character, so I went as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. You know the scene in "Legally Blonde" where Elle walks into the party dressed as a Playboy Bunny and it turns out that it's not a costume party? I felt like that, only classier.
| Note the tape on my handmade cigarette holder. |
I'm loving that vacation is just over a month away! I can't wait for a week on the beach, relaxing and reading non-grad school-related books.
I'm loving (?) that grad school starts next week. The question mark is there because it's kind of an on again, off again dilemma. I'm excited about continuing my education, but I'm terrified of going back to school.
Bits & pieces: This article about what your choice of American Girl doll says about you; sunny days; the miracle of allergy shots; and this cover of Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now" (this girl kills Busta's rhymes).



ok so the whole dressing up thing cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!
1. I'm still sad about pinterest.
ReplyDelete2. The American Girl Doll article cracked me up! My cousins and I all had American Girl dolls and were obsessed with them.
3. You're gonna rock grad school!
Book themed bunco sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete