When it came to naming Preston, we wanted something different that few children would have (and that also didn't come with past baggage of people who we knew named whatever who we didn't like) but not weird, like Doorknob or Pickles. Preston fit the bill perfectly.
Last month I found this blog post that made me laugh. She said that, if you want to make sure your child won't be Emma B. or Owen W. in school, go to Pottery Barn Kids and see what names they monogram on the sample items. Then you know what is about to be the next big name.
Well, look what Scott brought to my attention today:
Every. Single. Thing.
Looks like I'm going to have to prepare Preston for a life attached to his last initial and get "Preston H." monogramed on everything. At least I know how cute it looks — especially on that little navy chair.

No comments:
Post a Comment