Thursday, April 12, 2012

The blog turns two

[via]
My blog is now entering the "terrible twos," but I'm hoping that doesn't mean my writing falls by the wayside. In these last weeks of my pregnancy, finding the motivation to write has been difficult, but I know when Preston gets here he'll provide excellent blogging material.

In celebration of my blog's birthday, here are this year's three most read posts. Enjoy the walk down memory lane!

1. It's almost here!: This post about what to wear to Razorback games got more than 1,000 hits thanks to Pinterest.

2. Off the bookshelf: The Girl Who Played With Fire: While I'm sure my book review was a fascinating read, I really think this post's main draw was other people looking for the book's cover art. 


3. Drum roll please!: And last but certainly not least, the post where we announced we were expecting! Now here we are, nearly seven months later, waiting for our little guy to make his appearance! 


No comments:

Post a Comment