Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy blogiversary!


It's hard to believe that one year ago I began this little blog. And look how she's grown. I wasn't sure how long I'd keep it up when I wrote that first post, having hopped on (then off) that Xanga trend a while back and attempted (and failed) to pick up blogging intermittently after that. I'm glad this one stuck, though. 

(You know what makes an excellent blogiversary gift? Voting for me to win some lovely jewelry and $200 at Makeunder My Life. Simply visit their site and write "Jennifer H. Facebook" in the comments!)

To honor this occasion, I thought it would be fun to recap the top three most read posts of the year. 

1. Where I discover I'm turning into my father: Tackling the root of my question asking/borderline interrogation 

2. Love me do: The story of "our song" (or the song that I choose to call "our song")

3. Off the wagon, off the treadmill: Working out just wasn't working out for me 

I look forward to see what the next year will bring! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this and love love reading your blog! Funny I have that running picture somewhere on my blog too. Happy 1 year! Also, jealous of the Beatles! I would like to pin that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggity Birthday Jennifer! I hope this year holds even more wonderful blog posts than the last! ♥

    ReplyDelete