Length: 25.5 inches
Likes: Preston has learned that he can make tidal-wave-sized splashes in the bathtub. Scott and I look like we've been front row at a Sea World show after he's had his bath. Additionally, he loves blowing raspberries, his paci (forever and always), hair (his own and anyone else's), his feet, bouncing in his exersaucer, peek-a-boo, and having folded socks dropped on him.
Dislikes: He still doesn't like socks. Now that he plays with his feet more, they get pulled off quicker than I put them on. It's a losing battle.
Accomplishments: Rolling from his belly to his back, standing when supported, sitting for a few seconds when sat down, and finally sleeping through the night (I was drunk with giddiness after getting my first full-night's sleep in almost six months the next morning.) He also just started on rice cereal with minimal excitement. He'd rather eat his bib.
I can't believe it's been half a year already! It seems like we just brought him home. I say this every month, but it still remains true. The older he gets, the more personality he gets. He's such a happy, easy going little guy. We took him to a volleyball game this month, something Scott and I have enjoyed doing since we were students. Since the gym where the girls play is pretty loud, I stuffed some cotton in his ears and came armed with a few books. He did so well and even liked watching the game. He also got to participate in his first Harding Homecoming. Most of our family came by to visit this month, so he got to see both grandmas, grandpa, and aunt, which is so nice when they live a few hours away.

No comments:
Post a Comment