Thursday, November 15, 2012
Thankful for my sister
We haven't always gotten along so well, having our fair share of fights, yelling matches, disagreements and fake biting. (OK, OK ... I used to bite myself, show my mom the bite marks blaming Courtney, then she'd get the spanking. I was an evil big sister.) But now that we are older, wiser, my sister is my best friend. She is the main reason why I want Preston to have a sibling so badly; you can't have that relationship with anyone else. Who else will play Barbies with you, film ridiculous movies, use a cardboard cut-out of Mickey to deter the window painter from smoking, let you sleep in her bed when you find a bug in yours, be your pre-GPS GPS to help you find places, and steal rolls and eat them under the desk with you. There are some things only a sister can do, and I'm incredibly thankful for mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider
ReplyDeleteadding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.
Thanks!
Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com