Monday, July 19, 2010

10 (of the million) things I love about Scott

I have to say that, although I might be a little biased, I’m pretty sure my husband is the best husband in the world. So, please excuse the sappiness, and allow me to brag on him for a little bit. (I feel like, on a blog called Jen Loves Scott, I'm alloted a sappy post or two.)

Are you tired of these pictures yet? Good, neither am I!

1. He loves God more than he loves me.

2. That he can make the nothingness in our fridge into dinner.

3. The random country songs he makes up while we're getting ready for work in the morning.

4. How he repeats what I just said when he thinks I'm cute.

5. That he lets me lay on his shoulder until long after his whole arm has fallen asleep.

6. When he goes to the grocery store after work so I don't have to.

7. The way he encourages me to do things I think are out of my reach.

8. How hard he works at a job he doesn't always love to provide for us.

9. That he tells me to be careful every morning when I leave for work, even though it's only seven minutes away.

10. He is my very best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! You two deserve all the happiness in the world! And no, I am NOT getting sick of the pictures...you are just too darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete