Friday
Came home to find Brick Oven's portabella mushroom pizza and spinach dip for dinner.
Enjoyed being homebodies and cleared the DVR of a week's worth of USA original series: "White Collar," "Covert Affairs," "Psych" and "Royal Pains." We've turned into huge USA Network nerds. If you don't watch any of those shows, you should because they're really entertaining. (I can't give my 100% stamp of approval on "Covert Affairs" yet since that was the series premiere. I don't have a good read on it yet.)
Just try to say no to that Frank Sinatra-style hat. I dare you.
Saturday
Cinnamon roll Saturday! (What we call our weekend tradition of cinnamon rolls and Food Network shows.)
Went to Morris and Brenda's house for lunch with Erica (it was her birthday!), Daniel and their friends from Memphis — Drew and Laura.
Played PacMan and did not get the high score (My mom would be so ashamed of me).
Played PacMan and did not get the high score (My mom would be so ashamed of me).
Went to Heber Springs and got to go tubing.
Laughed and had a great time with new and old friends.
Drew and Scott are obviously tubing enthusiasts.
Staying dry with Brenda and Laura
My number one goal: to remain on the tube.
Laughed and had a great time with new and old friends.
Came home much sorer than I'd left it.
I like big sunglasses, and I cannot lie.Drew and Scott are obviously tubing enthusiasts.
Staying dry with Brenda and Laura
My number one goal: to remain on the tube.
Sunday
Went to church and thought about sharing and being thankful.
Ate enchiladas rancheras at Mi Ranchito.
Sunday afternoon napped.
Sunday afternoon napped.
Watched "The Lovely Bones" via Netflix.
Became emotionally wrecked thanks to "The Lovely Bones."
Ate at Chili's with Michael, McKenna and Hunter.
Played Wise or Otherwise at the Pruitt residence.
Celebrated Michael's first Wise or Otherwise win.
Celebrated Michael's first Wise or Otherwise win.
Returned home and realized I was much sorer than when I'd woken up that morning.

1. I have always been incredibly jealous of your tanning abilities (among other things)
ReplyDelete2.LOVE the big sunglassess
and 3. Surprised you guys didn't go see Inception. It's a must see!
Ps. Haven't you heard they changed the 'add -es' rule to 'add -ess'? I have a hook-up with an editor of the AP-style book. You can thank me later for the heads up.
ReplyDelete1. I have always been incredibly jealous of your tanning abilities (among other things)
ReplyDelete2.LOVE the big sunglassess
and 3. Surprised you guys didn't go see Inception. It's a must see!