I always love when Nicki does her What I'm Loving Wednesday posts, so I thought I'd follow suit today. It's nice to give yourself a mid-week shot in the arm, especially when the past two days seem to have lasted for years.
I'm loving Tuesday night Bunco nights. When I first signed up last year, I rolled my eyes because it sounded like something I'd give my mom grief for. But from the first time we met up, I was hooked — not just because you get an awesome prize even if you lost (which I do a lot). I've loved getting to talk and laugh with 15 lovely ladies every month. Plus, when else do you get to dress up for a tea party?
I'm loving pomegranate green tea. Since I kicked coffee to the curb (really just caffeine in general), I've been searching for an acceptable warm breakfast drink substitute. I feel like I'm doing myself a favor when I drink it because I don't add cream and sugar to it like my coffee and doesn't send me into crazy jitters by 10 a.m.
I'm loving how God is working through difficult circumstances to show his love and how unbelievably powerful prayer is. I hope that I can carry this with me and never pray feeling that it will not change the outcome.
I'm loving the new online version of Harding magazine! (Shameless plug.) Really, though, you should go flip through it (because you can in this new online format). It's so neat to see our hard work in a new format. Fret not, though, the magazine will still pop up in your mailboxes like always. My grandmother loves having it to put on her coffee table. Note: If you're reading this on an iPad (Hi, Kim!), you won't be able to view the magazine because iPads don't support Flash. Sorry.
Bits and pieces: Words with Friends (my username is JenH829), this painfully adorable French girl telling a story, my Bath and Body Works' lavender and chamomile candle, this "UP!" house (in real life!), Cookie Basket lunches, this "Hey Jude" flow chart, and that it's finally Cadbury Egg season!

pomegranate green tea sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is precious! I am so excited Spring is near too! I am always ready for it come Jan 1st.
ReplyDeleteI am also excited for Spring! Spring has arrived here in AZ, it's in the 80's!
ReplyDeleteTwo things:
ReplyDelete1) Cadbury Eggs rock!
2) Who is your allergist? Despite being born and growing up here, Arkansas hates me. I used to take allergy shots until I moved to DC. Now that I'm back, I take claritin in the morning and zyrtec in the afternoon. I'm dreading Spring.
I am also excited for Spring! Spring has arrived here in AZ, it's in the 80's!
ReplyDeletepomegranate green tea sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is precious! I am so excited Spring is near too! I am always ready for it come Jan 1st.
ReplyDelete