Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Linked up at This Kind of Love
I'm loving this beautiful weather! It's like Arkansas got the memo that it's time for spring, and I'm loving it. Bare legs, open-toed shoes, bright colors — sign me up for a year of this.

I'm loving that Scott won two free, round-trip airline tickets at work yesterday! We can fly to one of 11 U.S. cities. My initial hope was Orlando and Harry Potter World, but I think we're leaning toward Miami as a port for a cruise. Decisions, decisions.

I'm loving that Saturday is the Cassie Jones photography workshop! I'm hoping to learn some new tricks with my camera and really amp up my blog photography. I'm doing this all for you, people.

I'm loving this beautiful tablecloth Scott surprised me with last week. It's worlds better than our previous, drab tan one. He also got me some Cadbury Eggs — because he knows my love language is chocolate.


Bits and pieces: I don't know if I love this, but here's the last scene filmed for the Harry Potter series; Milano cookies; L'Oreal's Target red nail polish; if I could knit, I'd make these cute royal family dolls to cement my royal wedding obsession; Kate Middleton's trench coat (I'd love to be her friend, and she'd let me borrow her coat and I'd help her put stamps on the wedding invitations).

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the weather! I went to undergrad in Arkansas and the spring is beautiful there!

    Your tablecloth is lovely too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things that you are loving today!!!

    ReplyDelete