Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Linked up at This Kind of Love
I'm loving that my sister Courtney will be here this weekend! I like to think it's just because she hasn't seen me since Thanksgiving and is just dying to see me, but I think the First Thaw Festival and the Avett Brothers probably have something to do with it. I'm also loving that the festival is this weekend, too.

I'm loving the new site Made This/Love This. It's a DIY collective that showcases different projects where everyone can post the finish product when they're done. I've already tackled the first project, a super easy T-shirt scarf (I opted for a tank top instead). Directions are on the site, but be warned – you'll start looking at everything with hungry, snip-happy eyes.


I'm loving blogging, as silly as that feels to say. I feel like blog material has just been coursing through my veins lately, and I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from readers (all eight of you). I love getting to write exactly what I'm feeling whenever the moment presents itself.

Bits and pieces: Crasins; Lifetime and their Prince William and Kate movie; spring colors; Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers; and how nifty would this silent alarm clock be?

4 comments:

  1. Love! Also, maybe I should see you at the Avett Brothers concert this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scarf. Love your "Love" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this. All of it. :)

    ReplyDelete