Scott and I have very different tastes when it comes to the foods we like. He prefers the perfect mix of sweet and salty, while I want sugar with a side of sugar and a little sugar on top. This difference is best displayed in our freezer where we each have our favorite ice cream treats stored. His is Haagen-Dazs' butter pecan; mine is Blue Bunny's birthday party ice cream sandwiches.
Now, Scott's not here to tell you why he loves his, but I can go on for days about why the birthday party ice cream sandwiches are far superior. One, it has cake batter-flavored sandwich cake. Two, it has sprinkles in the ice cream. Three, it has blue frosting swirled around inside. Yes, I'll say it again, blue frosting! While my taste buds might not be the most mature in the world, they know what they like — and they like blue frosting.
(Can't get enough of my blogging today? Then click on over to the Harding magazine blog to read about the Searcy Summer Dinner Theater date Scott and I went on this weekend.)


No comments:
Post a Comment