Since Tuesday's post was rather Arkansas-centric, I thought I'd keep my parents happy and not neglect my home of 22 years, Tennessee. It's hard because to me both Tennessee and Arkansas are my home. I know that there's no better way to celebrate "good ol' Rocky Top" than with a collection of some of my favorite Volunteer state pieces. Maybe I can convince Scott that we need one of these at home.
A simple gray canvas print of home.
Tennessee's state motto.
I love this Tennessee necklace with the cut-out heart.
This would be nice in a frame in the office at home.
Well-known Nashville districts.
I love seeing all the Tennessee points of interest on this pillow.
If you're like me and call two states "home," how do you celebrate both?
It's about time you show Tennessee some love.I have pictures to prove they use to be number one (i.e.in your UT cheerleading outfit)
ReplyDeleteYou need to remember Tennessee is your birthplace and you can always have room in your heart for other places. Remember what Dorothy said " there is no place like home" and Scarlett always went home to Tara when things are bad.
ReplyDeleteI loved in TN as a baby and my sis was born there. It will always hold a place in my heart.
ReplyDelete