Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

That's right! I'm already counting down; after all it's only 38 days until the beginning of football season! (What? Did you think I was talking about Christmas?)

Last week's SEC media days got me trembling with excitement. Football season is almost here, and I am giddy with anticipation! I thought I'd collect a few of my favorite Razorback things to get you as excited as I am to call the hogs!

A good Hogs shirt is a must, and I love the vintage logo on this one.

I love this preppy Vineyard Vines tote with tiny razorbacks around the brim. 

I've got a razorback cookie cutter that I can't wait to put to use. These cookies are my inspiration.

 No house should be without the fight song on one of its walls!

 I love this tailgating decor. It would be perfect for an away game party at home.

Red TOMS classics are my favorite game day shoes. 

The red polka dot trim is adorable on this pillow.

A neat design celebrating all things Arkansas.

 I might not be a pet person, but this little piggy in red boots has me rethinking that. 

Are you as excited as I am about Arkansas football? What are you looking most forward to for football season? 


Sources: Shirt, tote, sign, decor, shoes, pillow, print,  and pig.

4 comments:

  1. I.  CANNOT.  WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most looking forward to your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pig in boots picture is too cute!!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those little piggie boots are too much!

    ReplyDelete