Thursday, June 23, 2011

His and hers


I was inspired by Lauren of The Little Things We Do to start up a "his and hers" series. Today we'll start with something fairly basic: our least favorite things (the lesser known "Sound of Music" hit, as it were).

His:
Biggest pet peeve: Not putting things back where they go
Most hated food: Broccoli
Most despised type of music: Country
Chore to avoid: Cleaning the bathtub
Worst trend imaginable: Ed Hardy
Idea of the worst vacation: Camping on the Appalachian Trail

Hers:
Biggest pet peeve: People reading over my shoulder
Most hated food: Olives
Most despised type of music: Whiney boy punk
Chore to avoid: Laundry
Worst trend imaginable: Leggings as pants
Idea of the worst vacation: Alaskan tour as directed by Sarah Palin


What about you? What are your least favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Funny thing is, Josh and I are planning to hike/camp the Appalachian Trial soon... I'll know who NOT to invite :)

    ReplyDelete