Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Linked up at This Kind of Love
I've kind of missed doing this the last couple of weeks. Now that I'm in my online class, Wednesdays are online discussion days and I have to get my first post finished. And, if you know me, you know I wait until the very last minute to do so.

I'm loving my new haircut! Last week I decided it was time for a summertime change, so I decided that what was good for one Jennifer (Aniston, in this case) was good for another (me). I was a little shocked by the amount of hair on the floor when it was all over, but the result was perfect!


I'm loving my Kindle. I'm almost obsessed with it. I love having however many books I want with me in one tiny place. Plus, there's none of that awkward-positioning-while-holding-a-giant-book. I struggle with that. Really, it's great. Now I'm afraid the books on my shelves will starting flinging themselves off my shelves to attack me.


I'm loving the return of "White Collar." While some USA original shows have been a little disappointing (cough — "Covert Affairs" — cough), "White Collar" never is. Even though I hate USA's wonky season scheduling, I do appreciate it when all of the other September to May shows go away.

[via]
And of course I'm loving my sweet husband!


Bits & pieces: Blue Bunny birthday cake ice cream sandwiches (there's frosting in the ice cream!); this kid waking up to Waka Floka; my owl necklace I bought in Oxford; the Hanging With Friends app (I'm JenH829); and this girl and her extreme love of cats.

5 comments:

  1. 1.)  Your haircut is SUPER cute.  
    2.)  I LOVE OWLS.  I want to see a pic of that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haircut too! I chopped off my locks at the beginning of the year into a similar style and I love how much easier it was to get ready in the morning! I'm growing it back out at the request of the husband though =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hair cut!! and the kindle seems like such a fun thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH!!! LOVE THE HAIRCUT!!! I can't imagine it any other way now!

    ReplyDelete