I hear a lot of the same songs on the radio — it's one of the hazards of listening to Top 40. They tend to play the same stuff a lot. To keep this from being a 40-song post, though, I decided to pick the song that I hear often and sing along to every single time. Because that adds interest — or something like that.
"Grenade" by Bruno Mars
It is physically impossible for me not to sing along to this song. I do, though, sing "you" instead of "ya" (as in "Darling I'd still catch a grenade for ya") because the "ya" bothers me. It sounds a little funny at first, but isn't it more fun to say it the right way? I thought so.
I love Bruno Mars, he's such a talent. Did you see him on the grammy's? It was so good!
ReplyDeleteI love Bruno Mars, he's such a talent. Did you see him on the grammy's? It was so good!
ReplyDelete