Monday, February 21, 2011

Days 18-21: Catching up again

Between a DVR full of our favorite shows from the week, making sure the couch stays in place by laying on it most of the day, and four wheeling, marshmallow roasting and spades playing, I failed to keep up with the past couple of days. I'm here to remedy that now because I know it's been killing you.

#18: A song I wish I heard on the radio

This is one of those "be careful what you wish for" wishes. The second I make it, whatever song I name will be played on constant rotation and reach over-played status. That being said, I've become rather fond of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and would like to hear more from her. 


#19: A song from my favorite album

Favorite album? The Beatles' "Revolver." Song from that album? "Good Day Sunshine." 


#20: A song I listen to when I'm angry

I think the last time I listened to a song because I was angry was when I was about 15 or 16 and was probably something cliched like Avril Lavigne or Alanis Morissette, but I'm going to avoid bringing up more embarrassing stories from my youth. Instead, I'll give you a song that, while not overly angry, seems born out of anger and pain and is beautiful regardless.

"Liar" by Mumford and Sons


#21: A song I listen to while driving

Scott and I have a playlist we cleverly call "the playlist" that we break out on long car trips. It's a collection of songs that meet all the qualifications of good driving music: easy to sing along to, upbeat, danceable, etc. This is one of those.

"Invisible Touch" by Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment