Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23: A song no one would expect you to love

I woke up kind of grumpy Monday morning. Why? Well, for one, it was Monday, and they're always terrible. Two, I'd decided to give up caffeine, so no coffee for me. (And green tea just doesn't cut it.) And three, because Scott was going to get to snooze for as long as his little heart wanted because it was Presidents Day. Sometimes I envy bankers and their holidays. But then I remember I get out for snow and during Christmas, so I try not to complain — too much. Or at least where he'll hear it.

It's for that very reason that you would be surprised that I actually like a song about Presidents Day — Washington's birthday to be specific.

"Can't Tell a Lie" from "Holiday Inn"

I realize it's a stretch, but I don't know what you do and don't expect me to love. Plus, I really wanted to include this song somewhere. I'm three days off caffeine; cut me a little slack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment